Some of our customers have grown through external growth operations. Others opt for organic growth. In any event, they are very diverse:
- Independent or subsidiaries of listed or family groups.
- International, national or regional in terms of organisation and logistics.
- Members of a group or independent for purchasing, marketing and communications.
They include: Descours et Cabaud, Saint-Gobain Distribution, Comafranc, Fransbonhomme, Kingfischer, Qérys, Adeo, Richardson, Les Mousquetaires, Mr Bricolage, Rexel, members of Algorel and of Socoda.
We have very active commercial presence at the national decision-making centres and points of sale (sales activities, training, etc.). The organisation of our sales force with small teams of highly professional and highly professional and responsive salespeople.
As for suppliers, we ensure that we do not depend on our customers too much.
Today the distribution of turnover is as follows:
- the biggest customer represents 4.9%,
- the 5 biggest represent 21.1%,
- the 10 biggest represent 33.6%.
This is not a dangerous level of dependency.
We are also careful to call in our customer debts by reacting quickly in cases of unpaid bills.
Our rate of customer loss is exceptionally low under 1% of turnover for 2018.